top of page
- 03 Feb, 10:00 – 22 Feb, 16:00Africa First x Gordon, HaPelech St 6, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel3 - 22 February 2023
- 27 Oct 2022, 19:00 – 19 Nov 2022, 19:00Gordon Gallery , 6 HaPelech St., Tel-AvivOn the heels of his 3 month residency in Israel and a beautiful installation at the African Studies Gallery, we are delighted to open Simphiwe Mbunyuza’s first solo exhibition at Gordon Gallery.
- 24 Oct 2022, 12:00 – 26 Oct 2022, 12:00Carreau du Temple, 4 rue Eugène Spuller, 75003 ParisAfrica First x LyS have teamed up to participate in AKAA 2022 with a unique exhibition on the intersection of art and fashion.
- 11 Oct 2022, 12:00 – 07 Nov 2022, 12:00JD Malat Gallery , 30 Davies Street, Mayfair, London W1K 4NBAfrica First and JD Malat Gallery are thrilled to present the first solo exhibition by Tega Tafadzwa in the UK, "RWENDO – WHICH MEANS JOURNEY"
- 09 Sept 2022, 12:00 – 06 Oct 2022, 12:00African Studies Gallery, Alrov Tower, floor 22, 3 Shadal Street, Tel AvivAfrica First by Serge Tiroche is excited to announce the resumption of its Israel residency program with the ultra-talented, globally recognized South African ceramic sculptor, Simphiwe Mbunyuza.
- 19 Aug 2022, 12:00 – 17 Sept 2022, 14:00Africa First x Gordon, HaPelech St 6, Tel Aviv-Yafo, IsraelA group exhibition featuring 8 leading contemporary artists from across Africa that use portraiture as a means to repair and emancipate the African persona, celebrating its beauty and diversity.
- 06 May 2022, 10:00 – 27 May 2022, 14:00Africa First x Gordon, HaPelech St 6, Tel Aviv-Yafo, IsraelSizwe Sama's solo exhibition "What Makes Your Heart Fly?" is an invitation to celebrate the little things that lead to a sense of fulfilment. Declaring that "you can't pour from an empty cup", the artist emphasizes the importance of making happiness a daily choice and a personal investment.
- 31 Mar 2022, 19:00 – 21 Apr 2022, 23:00Africa First x Gordon , HaPelech St 6, Tel Aviv-Yafo, IsraelThe title of his current body of work is Pakutsvaga (On a quest). His brightly colored paintings depict scenes filled with balloons, people and patterns. Observed through the lens of a migrant person existing in a foreign land, the works reflect on optimism and the pursuit of a better future.
- 04 Mar 2022, 10:00 – 15:36Africa First x Gordon Gallery, HaPelech St 6, Tel Aviv-Yafo, IsraelOne of Zimbabwe's rising stars, for the first time in Israel.
bottom of page