- 09 Sept, 12:00 – 06 Oct, 12:00African Studies Gallery, Alrov Tower, floor 22, 3 Shadal Street, Tel AvivAfrica First by Serge Tiroche is excited to announce the resumption of its Israel residency program with the ultra-talented, globally recognized South African ceramic sculptor, Simphiwe Mbunyuza.
- 11 Oct, 12:00 – 07 Nov, 12:00JD Malat Gallery , 30 Davies Street, Mayfair, London W1K 4NBAfrica First by Serge Tiroche in collaboration with JD Malat Gallery thrilled to announce the first solo exhibition by Tega Tafadzwa RWENDO – WHICH MEANS JOURNEY
- 19 Aug, 12:00 – 17 Sept, 14:00Africa First x Gordon, HaPelech St 6, Tel Aviv-Yafo, IsraelA group exhibition featuring 8 leading contemporary artists from across Africa that use portraiture as a means to repair and emancipate the African persona, celebrating its beauty and diversity.
- 06 May, 10:00 – 27 May, 14:00Africa First x Gordon, HaPelech St 6, Tel Aviv-Yafo, IsraelSizwe Sama's solo exhibition "What Makes Your Heart Fly?" is an invitation to celebrate the little things that lead to a sense of fulfilment. Declaring that "you can't pour from an empty cup", the artist emphasizes the importance of making happiness a daily choice and a personal investment.
- 31 Mar, 19:00 – 21 Apr, 23:00Africa First x Gordon , HaPelech St 6, Tel Aviv-Yafo, IsraelThe title of his current body of work is Pakutsvaga (On a quest). His brightly colored paintings depict scenes filled with balloons, people and patterns. Observed through the lens of a migrant person existing in a foreign land, the works reflect on optimism and the pursuit of a better future.